Welcome to the Fidelis
Supplier Registration Portal
Please read the information below to understand how to register to do business with us.
Fidelis New Energy, LLC is a unique decarbonization enterprise developing and operating multiple synergistic infrastructure GigaSystems™ that generate climate-positive, stable, and predictable EBITDA in the following global growth sectors:
- Renewable Transport Fuels – Carbon negative sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), renewable diesel, renewable naphtha, and green hydrogen
- Carbon Management – Development and operation of CO2 capture, pipelines, sequestration sinks, and infrastructure
- Carbon Negative Power – Landfill diverted biomass power
- Clean Hydrogen and Hydrogen Derivatives – Carbon Negative and Climate Positive transportation fuels
Using our proprietary RACER™ framework that incorporates ESG factors throughout the project lifecycle, Fidelis optimizes total value and creates a circular economy for current and future generations. Fidelis’ leadership, executive team, and advisory board bring over 300-years of collective infrastructure experience and have deep experience in the development, delivery, and operations of several billion-dollar large scale complex infrastructure projects.
Our first announced project is Grön Fuels, a 65,000 barrel per day renewable diesel (RD) and SAF production facility in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, serving offtake customers and markets in the United States, Canada, and Europe in need of low carbon transportation fuels.
Benefits of Registering
Registering places your company in our database of subcontractors and material suppliers
Market your company qualifications to Fidelis New Energy decision makers for free
Registering gives your company visibility with the professionals working on our projects
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Environmental, Social, and Governance
Environmental – Please provide information about your energy usage, recycling programs, carbon emissions, or any other environmental programs or certifications for your company
Social – Share any employee diversity program information, pay equity policy info, human rights and/or forced labor information such as the UK Modern Slavery Act
Governance – We are also interested in understanding any governance information you can provide such as conflict mineral certificates, California AB 979 board composition information, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and more
Information About Registering
- Company description
- Products and services
- Sales contact information - including email and mobile phone
- If you are an on-site contractor, please provide us with your safety qualifications as well